we have these telegram channels
https://t.me/lubuntues (Spanish) 371 users
https://t.me/lubuntuemportugues (Portuguese) 186 users
https://t.me/Lubuntuit (Italian) 20 users
https://t.me/Lubuntu_Ru (Russian) 54 users
https://t.me/Lubuntujp (Japanese) 4 users and are admins...
https://t.me/Lubuntu_Fr (French) 13 users
https://t.me/LubuntuinChinese (Chinese) 9 users
https://t.me/LubuntuArab (Arab) 4 users and are admins...
https://t.me/Lubuntude (German) 6 members, 4 are admins...
and they need to be connected to corresponding IRC channels.
Here's the TODO:
- Create and lock channels
- Invite the log bot to all the channels
- Set an entry message about logging
- Set topics for all the channels
- Get the bot everywhere
- Open the channels (right now guard/mlock flags are set)
- Update the official IRC channel list
- Create factoids with the bots so we can easily point people in the right directions
- Get all the icons made
- Update the website