I'm setting up a one-stop shopping place for those things we have to fix for 18.10. Even if we're too lazy/busy to file bugs, we can put something here. Feel free to put up whatever, brainstorm style, and we can kill it if we determine it isn't so urgent after all.
Beta must-haves (DO THESE FIRST):
- T32: Calamares should let the user pick what applications they WANT to use
- Full disk encryption (T29: Calamares should support encryption, other file systems, etc.)
- Boot menu has fuzzy logo (proposal but not behaving right)
- Port over "additional drivers" tab from software-properties-gtk to -qt (Kubuntu uses kubuntu-driver-manager)
- T54: Smart package removal
- Package Trojita (in progress)
- Click to Install Lubuntu (no extra dialog)
- Nasty cludge is setting QuickExec in pcmanfm-qt and then turning it off after installation. Supposedly upstream is working on metadata that would allow more granular settings, but I'm not sure this will come in time, so if we must, nasty cludge it is.
- T59: Investigate Bluetooth Fun
- Redo the slideshow