Nice work testing, @guiverc. Here are the notable bugs:
- lxqt-panel: menu-button opens in wrong position (on portrait display, normal on landscape..)
- Can someone work with upstream to diagnose this? It seems fairly trivial.
- Ubuntu 19.04/19.10 qa:test - suspended system resumed without audio (fixed with pavucontrol toggle)
- We should definitely look at this before the final release, but there's a workaround, so I don't consider it RC.
- Lubuntu Daily ISO (May 19) QtPass error GnuPG not found
- This is a trivial fix, and it just involves fixing the default config. Could someone please look at cherry-picking the upstream fixes?
- /proc/self/maps paths missing on live session (was vlc won't start; eoan 19.10 & bionic 18.04 ubuntu/lubuntu/kubuntu/xubuntu/ubuntu-mate dailies)
- I consider this an RC bug. I will raise this with Adam and the kernel team before EOD today, because it needs to get looked at. It affects the end user experience when they're trying Lubuntu.