The current Lubuntu+2 release is 19.04.
At the beginning of each cycle, this is moved to a task for tracking of Lubuntu+1. The current Lubuntu+1 release is 18.10. The task is here.
Here's a rough TODO list of things punted to next cycle:
- Raspberry Pi images using the official infrastructure
- T33: Configure OEM
- Task manager global menu plugin.
- Touchpad settings
- Native nm-tray dialog box rather than opening a terminal
- Automatic checksum verification either on install time or on boot
- Hardinfo replacement. Perhaps porting lshw-gtk to qt?
- T79: Write a Welcome Center
- Some sort of plan or documentation for dealing with upgrades from previous, non-LXQt versions.
- T16: "About" menu